Great BMW technology overview
When I first saw it on TV, I loved it. I watch it over and over, using it as background noise as I work around the house. I'd give it 5 stars, but just found it on YouTube for free. [...]
Informative and entertaining
At the request of a friend, I watched this episode "Love at First Byte: The secret of online dating" with an open mind. It features the evolution of online dating as well as the business impact behind this phenomenon. I am still skeptical about the science or algorithm behind the search of a perfect mate. Only time will tell if this is all hype or the real thing. Altogether, the episode is thought-provoking and interesting.
Amazing
This is a great story of a company that started small and now is global! Keep up the good work Marriott!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment