WARNING: Ivan Marx is a known Bigfoot HOAXER...
Just so you all know, anyone worth their salt in 'squatchery knows that this Ivan Mark atrocity of a Bigfoot documentary is a bunch of HOT AIR. Don't waste your time or your money on this one. Get the 'In Search Of' with Leonard Nimoy, 'Mysterious Monsters' with Peter Graves, or the newer 'Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science'--or even the excellent still chilling re-enactment film 'Legend Of Boggy Creek'! All you get here is a guy lying to you about being an 'expert tracker' and a HILARIOUS bad costume with a pointy head and BIG EARS splashing around (and getting blasted by a shotgun in the snowy woods in one scene)! So, so BAD. I cannot believe people are still getting sucked in by Marx's fake footage some 35+ (or more) years later! Do a google search on him and this 'documentary' if you don't believe me. If your genuinely interested in Bigfoot avoid this like the PLAGUE! ZERO STARS (Amazon wouldn't let me leave less than one)!
The legend of bigfoot
I liked the footage it showed looks a lot like what I have seen in real life here in Tn. on several encounters
Just bad.
I tried really hard to make it all the way through this entire "documentary" but it was so repetitive and ridiculous. Simply awful.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment