So Funny And Creepy
Wow. so funny. I can't wait for more episodes of this. Right now i watching the Haunted Sleepover on Nickelodeon but writing reviews of this rocks
ADORABLE AND SILLY SHOW
I actually love this show. It's funny, silly, and a lot of fun. Each episode showcases a different moral, and attempts to "teach" it in a fun and entertaining way. Most of the kids in my family love this show. As an adult I appreciate the morals, and positive ideas that come from each episode. The show doesn't have anything inappropriate for school aged children. Despite what the first impressions may be, it's actually not scary at all. I would rather classify this as a family comedy. This is a show that is catered towards school aged children, and young adults. However, most of the adults that I know with children, also love to watch this show as well. The parents remind me of a hybrid of the Huxtables, the Seavers, and the Keatons. The kids, especially Frankie and Louie, are very funny. They are mischievous, but they also have good hearts. In short, I would definitely recommend watching this with the family.
Kids love it!
The kids love this show and keep watching it over and over again. I would recommend it for school aged kids.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment