Off to an exciting start!
So glad "The Killing" was renewed for this third season. The acting once again is superb! The relationship between Linden & Holder is like magic. If you're looking for a smart detective drama with heart this is the show for you.
Addictive!
I watched season 1 and 2 and was addicted! I get bored easily but this show kept me wanting to know what happened next. Some would call it slow, I think it keeps you guessing and just when you think you know what is going to happen, it changes. The first and second season is about the same case. The third season is a new case that shows how Holder matured with the help of his previous partner Linden.
The third seasons starts off with a two hour premiere. It is just as addictive as the other seasons! One note, the show takes place in Seattle but it is actually filmed in Vancouver which is not too far away. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
Updated July 26, 2013: I bought the third season so I can own each one as it is released. I think the last episode, "Reckoning', was one of the most moving ones yet. I actually cried as I watched it. That is the thing with this show; you will laugh, cry, and think. You really feel like you know the characters, it...
Thank You!!
Never Ever watch tv anymore EXCEPT for this show!! the acting is superb and the writing is wonderful. It's nice to know at least there are one or two shows left on television that are worth watching
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment