Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Auction Kings: Season 1



Fast Paced Mix of American Pickers & Antiques Roadshow wi/a great cast!
I randomly caught an episode of Auction Kings one night on Discovery and instantly became hooked. The 30 minute show revolves around Paul Brown, Gallery 63 owner, where most of the show takes place. His staff includes the hilarious Cindy, the office manager and Paul's sidekick. Jon & Delfino round out the cast as the new picker of treasures and the fix-it guy. People can either bring in auction items or Gallery 63 will go and pick up items. Interesting items for the auction include a first edition Great Gastby, a 1960's pink cadillac, a vampire killing kit from the 18th century, and a hot air balloon with included ride over Atlanta. Paul brings in appraisers and experts to authenticate items. Then the show really becomes like a roller coaster esp. when the auction gets started with bids flying everywhere. Loved the show so much I nearly bought the entire season. Hope there is a season 2!

Fast Paced Mix of American Pickers & Antiques Roadshow wi/a great cast!
I randomly caught an episode of Auction Kings one night on Discovery and instantly became hooked. The 30 minute show revolves around Paul Brown, Gallery 63 owner, where most of the show takes place. His staff includes the hilarious Cindy, the office manager and Paul's sidekick. Jon & Delfino round out the cast as the new picker of treasures and the fix-it guy. People can either bring in auction items or Gallery 63 will go and pick up items. Interesting items for the auction include a first edition Great Gastby, a 1960's pink cadillac, a vampire killing kit from the 18th century, and a hot air balloon with included ride over Atlanta. Paul brings in appraisers and experts to authenticate items. Then the show really becomes like a roller coaster esp. when the auction gets started with bids flying everywhere. Loved the show so much I nearly bought the entire season. Hope there is a season 2!

Good for Prime
I'm a Prime member and have a hard time finding shows that I want to watch that don't cost money. This is at least 1 show I like. Even tho there isn't many of them available.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment