A re-release of the original PDS set
Tracy's Perfect Design Series (PDS) came out a few years ago, and I never purchased it since the cost was so high for all three DVDs. When I saw that it was being re-released, I decided to spring for the first two, and I really like them so far!
As I mentioned, this is a re-release, so it's the exact same workout as the original PDS Sequence 2. (I just want to caution everyone so that they don't accidentally re-purchase a DVD that they might already own!)
The workout comes in at about 48 minutes, and is broken down as follows:
* Warm-up -- about 4 or 5 minutes
* Standing toning using the chair -- about 28 minutes
* Floor toning using the chair -- about 11 minutes
* General toning -- about 5 minutes
To do the workout, you'll want a mat and a chair. Tracy is also incredibly creative with her use of the chair in PDS2. You'll be using it not only for leg lifts, but also for interesting moves where you balance on it or do...
Great leg and ab workout
I was excited to buy this rerelease because I'm a huge fan of Tracy's mat workout. Now I know Tracy isn't for everyone, but if you stick with her, you will see results. I've been working out 6-7 days a week for about the last 7 years (running, doing dvd's, yoga, everything!) and I can honestly say that Tracy's method has been a great addition to my routine. Before her mat workout, I never had defined obliques or shoulders. Now I've only done the Perfect Design Series Level 2 workout 3 times, but I can say the leg and ab sections are awesome! However, the standing ab and arm section is abysmal. I can pick up choreography pretty quickly, but there isn't any here. What happened? I'll be doing the leg and ab section on this dvd and then be finishing my workout with the arms and standing abs from Tracy's mat workout.
don't recommend
This is more soft-porn than exercise video.
This woman performs in some kind of satin outfit that looks like it belongs in the bedroom. She maintains a perfect "pouty" mouth throughout the video. The "instruction" is a joke.
This video is slimy and disgusting.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment