Always a great fan.....but hunger for more...
Needed to see more of what the WATSONS created on their menu at HOPS AND PIE. in Denver.. .it was just a sweet tease..
Other bar b cue...was succulent..
Good show, horrendous host
I love seeing all of the interesting and quirky places all over America that this program showcases. I absolutely loathe watching Guy Fieri do absolutely anything. I'm not going to go on a tirade about him here, but he is an abomination who should not be allowed in front of cameras. But still, I do enjoy watching to see every day people making interesting food. I only watched one episode of the season because the show was at one of my favorite bars a few blocks from me and I know the chef and love the food. Otherwise I wouldn't have paid for an episode.
interesting recipes
wanted the low country chicken recipe which was not published on the food network website so I ordered the specific show
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment