Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grayson [HD]



Love this show, but disappointed its no longer with Prime
I was so excited last week when I came on Amazon and saw Drop Dead Diva was free to watch for Prime Members. I have been looking forward to watching the new season and couldn't wait for episode 2 to post..to my dismay today when I logged in episode 2 of season 5 is not free for Prime Members. I am so disappointed as I was counting on it. I do not have cable tv and Lifetime doesn't let you air the episodes unless you pay for certain networks. I am so disappointed. Bring Drop Dead Diva back to Prime, please!

circling the shark
I've been a fan of DDD since its first season. I love Brooke Elliot, and I feel the whole cast over all is great. The different court room story arcs remain fresh and interesting. Its the rest of the show that is missing something now. I love that the star of the show is a plus sized woman. In the beginning of the series, we saw Jane dealing with what goes along with that in every day life, especially as a professional. The series has gotten away from that though, which I thought was the heart of the show. The whole angst-y love triangle with Jane, Owen, and Grayson feels contrived. Stacey became a professional baker over night, and now she's getting artificially inseminated. Huh????? The writers don't seem to know what to do with Jane's guardian angel. At least with Fred they had the whole "learning to be human" angle as well as having him date Stacey. That at least gave him a purpose for being in the story line. Luke didn't really do anything, and this new guy(Bo/Paul.....who really...

Still Good!
Loved the twists and turns in this episode. It is worth the watch because if you have been keeping up with the prior seasons this will not disappoint.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment