Saturday, September 21, 2013

Top Gear: The Complete Third Season



Sixteen Episodes Featuring Cars, Comedy, And Camaraderie: DVD Details For Season Three
With an astounding twenty seasons under its belt, BBC's "Top Gear" has become somewhat of an institution on British television. The popular series for car enthusiasts shows no signs of slowing down and regularly features a roster of A-list celebrity guest stars. Sensing this voracious appetite for more, more, more--BBC adapted another version of their reality hit in 2010 called "Top Gear: USA." Hosted by Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood, this iteration got off to a pretty rocky start. Dedicated fans of the original series absolutely tore this new version apart as unnecessary and inferior. Dismissed as a pale comparison by many, the show soon found its footing and started to feel a lot more comfortable and a whole lot more fun. If you're shopping Season Three of "Top Gear: USA," I'm sure you know pretty much what to expect from this tried and true formula. It may never have the charm of its trailblazing predecessor, but it provides a lighthearted entertainment that...

love this show
I ordered season 3 and was not disappointed. I had heard the 3rd season wasn't as good before seeing it but I don't agree. still incredibly funny and entertaining. I am curious why this season is partially censored. they'll bleep out one word then the next sentence not bleep out the same word. In some aspects I'm glad they got rid of the Big Star, Small Car and the lap times and in some aspects I wish it was still there. worth every dollar.

If you love cars this is for you!!
I think this is one of the best seasons yet. With every season the show really comes into it's own, and the change in this season shows it. I have season 1 & 2 as well. I love to see what Adam Ferrara, Rutledge Wood and Tanner Foust are going to be up to with each episode. I am happy they did away with the "Big Star in a Small Car" segment as well as being in the hanger and focus on cars and the great challenges. I don't know how many friends I have recommended this show to, or just made watch. When season four is available I will be purchasing that as well.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment