This is not good
I have a rather large collection of belly dance DVDs and I purchased this one to add to that collection. After watching it, I would strongly recommend you look at other beginning DVDs to learn belly dance. I was concerned when Mayte did not take time to discuss proper posture and instead introduced us to the 4 elements or Air, Water, etc. I was even more concerned when she began teaching a move she called a hip circle and had people using the torso to create a circle. Traditionally, the hip circle uses the hips to form a circle and not your torso. I was not really impressed with any of this DVD. If you are a beginner and want to learn using DVDs, you would be better investing in other beginning DVD's. Please do not invest in this one as you will not be learning to do the moves correctly.
Belltdance
loved it. Was not a fake belly dance - ish workout. Showed me actual steps with slow instruction so I could learn them properly. I'm ready for the next one from mayte!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment