Sunday, September 15, 2013

Teddy's Choice [HD]



Love
I love this show and episode. I love how it has Teddy's , Bob's , Amy's and Charlie's opinion on their Dream House. I also love how it still has Gabe's troublemaking and PJ and Emits. There is a lot of things going on but it all wraps up about getting new houses. Over all IN LOVE!!!!!

best kids show
My almost 7 year old daughter, and my 8 1/2 year old son both love this show. It's not often Disney puts out a show that doesn't have annoying or bad actors, just trying to further their music career. This show has a great cast, and is a lot of fun for the whole family to watch. Even my husband looks forward to watching this.

Family Fun
This is a nice show to watch with everyone in the family. It is very funny and entertaining. We have watched every episode together. We love this show!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment