This is a re-release of Tracy's PDS
Tracy's Perfect Design Series (PDS) came out a few years ago, and I never purchased it since the cost was so high for all three DVDs. When I saw that it was being re-released, I decided to spring for the first two, and I really like them so far!
As I mentioned, this is a re-release, so it's the exact same workout as the original PDS Sequence 1. (I just want to caution everyone so that they don't accidentally re-purchase a DVD that they might already own!)
The workout comes in at about 50 minutes, and is broken down as follows:
* Warm-up -- about 4 or 5 minutes
* Toning on the floor -- about 30 minutes
* Toning while standing -- about 15 minutes
To do the workout, you'll want a mat and perhaps a set of one-pound ankle weights (although I'm not strong enough to use them).
If you're new to Tracy Anderson, her emphasis is on doing what she calls "muscular structure" moves to work the smaller "accessory muscles."...
Awful Direction - in fact, NO direction at times
I have been using TA's Mat Workout and loved it, so I was excited at what appeared to be the release of a new workout series. What a disappointment. Unbeknownst to me, this was simply a re-release of a 2010 workout, which you can tell right away by looking at TA's appearance. Nonetheless, the one downside to the Mat Workout was the lack of direction. Well, that was nothing compared to this video. She almost NEVER tells you when to switch sides, the voiceover is boring and it is much more engaging to have an instructor talk through the workout while they do it. The BEST (meaning, worst) part is once the legs and abs are completed, TA just begins dancing and gyrating without ANY direction whatsoever. In fact, everyone I have showed this to LAUGHS at what a joke of a workout the second half is. She makes these weird movements with her abs and arms and you are simply supposed to follow along, which is impossible to do when she is not even following any sort of pattern. I am amazed this...
Legs Butt Abs results FAST
I know Tracy gets a lot of flack for her lack of cueing, and uneven reps. But in this DVD she addresses these issues. So, if you want results quick you must try her workouts. I've been working out since the age of 12 (20 minute workout anyone?), I'm now 42 and probably in the best shape ever. After having two kids I never thought I'd see my old shape return. I tried it all from running, t-tap, Jillian, and barre. I was toned but my abs never really came back, my love handles were still lingering and my hip flab was still hangin'. Low and behold I tried Tracy's Mat workout on a lark. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it. It seemed too simple to really work. But then what? Obliques appearing? Yay! And my hip fat was melting, my legs looked amazing, my butt lifted and my outter thighs tighter. Hallelujah.
The Perfect Design workouts are the next step to Tracy's Mat workout. She has you do many reps on each side, and does not talk over the workout. She relies on...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment