Saturday, September 14, 2013

#MommaGoomer [HD]



Dan Schneider, you've done it again!
Dan Schneider, creator of so many wonderful things, including this brand new Nickelodeon sitcom, has some real talent with kids' shows. The relationship between these two characters is a very strong one. Although it doesn't compare to iCarly, neither does anything. Dan set the bar so high with iCarly that it's almost impossible to compare Sam & Cat to it. However, I highly suggest anyone who isn't watching the show start now.

loved it
My granddaughter and I watched the 1st episode and really enjoyed it so when I was able to download the 2nd one for her to watch on a trip we were taking she was so excited. We can't wait for future episodes!

from a fan of icarly...
Own all icarly and have enjoyed them...Sam & Cat is getting better and better...this is becoming one of my favorite series...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment